Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 30
Tel: 0547 949154
Opening times on weekdays From 8am to 6pm.
Opening times on Sundays and holidays From 8am to 6pm.
Open all year round.
By bicycle, motor-bike and car.
Admission fee Free entrance.
The parrish church of St Biagio , patron of Roncofreddo, was erected between 1703 and 1716. The interior has one nave and four lateral altars. There are some valuable paintings, such as a Crucifix (15th century), an Announciation and a St Francesca da Rimini by Antonio Cimatori il Visacci (1550-1623).
- liturgical celebration--> Holiday Masses: Sunday 7.30 and 11am.
Last update: 04/05/2013